Is this news about the sinkhole under Magheracloone Mitchells’ pitch an isolated incident? We have recently concluded a major, mining related, sinkhole Action. The mine wasn’t back-filled properly and the expert Mining Engineer’s evidence and that of the Geologist expert was that the land could never be used again because of the risk of a repeat. The roads in the area are “closed indefinitely” according to the news. The news suggests that houses have been evacuated? Not good.
Businesses cut off in exclusion zone after 100m sinkhole appears overnight
Sep 26, 2018 | News
- Dangerous doctors being hired by HSE, judge warns
- Almost 200 medication safety incidents at Letterkenny hospital in six months
- Businesses cut off in exclusion zone after 100m sinkhole appears overnight
- Revealed: Children got double dose of ‘narcolepsy’ jab
- Johnson and Johnson ordered to pay $4.69 billion damages in talcum powder cancer case