Is this news about the sinkhole under Magheracloone Mitchells’ pitch an isolated incident? We have recently concluded a major, mining related, sinkhole Action. The mine wasn’t back-filled properly and the expert Mining Engineer’s evidence and that of the Geologist expert was that the land could never be used again because of the risk of a repeat. The roads in the area are “closed indefinitely” according to the news. The news suggests that houses have been evacuated? Not good.
Businesses cut off in exclusion zone after 100m sinkhole appears overnight
Sep 26, 2018 | News
- Wicklow Voice interview with Emma Meagher Solicitor
- Medical Negligence Award at the Irish Enterprise Awards 2019
- ‘Clear defects’ in hospitals’ approach to hiring junior doctors
- Parents who ‘fought tooth and nail’ for daughter (7) settle court action for €6m
- Cold sore virus that killed 12-day-old baby made notifiable disease