Thank you all so much for helping me through a difficult few years. You were always there at the end of the phone to explain the legal proceedings in a way that I could understand. I am grateful that my case settled and feel that I can now get on with my life. Thank you to Fiona for her patience!
Dec 4, 2017
- Couple settle case against HSE over newborn’s death for €130,000.00
- HSE and UHL apologise to woman who gave birth to stillborn baby 16 years ago
- 25-year-old Cork woman settles birth injuries case for total of €35.2 million
- Death of woman after routine dental procedure was due to medical misadventure, inquest finds
- Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis – The Facts and How to Pursue a Medical Negligence Claim