To Emma and James, just a small note to thank you both for all your help and advice over the last 2 years. Apart from being extremely professional, more importantly you kept a personal empathic touch that make all the difference. I always felt assured to know that I had someone who cared working on my behalf. Adrina, thank you for keeping in touch so promptly along the way – it was great to know you were always on the end of the phone with my queries I had. Wishing you all continued success.
Dec 4, 2017
- Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis – The Facts and How to Pursue a Medical Negligence Claim
- James McSweeney Solicitors – Global 100 2022 Award in Medical Negligence
- Breast Cancer – Misdiagnosis or Late Diagnosis – What’s the difference?
- Sarcoma – When might there be a Medical Negligence Claim?
- Delighted to be back giving first consultations in the Four Courts